I recently attended a gluten-free baking workshop and I learned how to make gluten free granola. As I try not to bake too much, I never thought about attending a baking class. But now that I running out of ideas for new healthy snacks, so I decided to attend this class to learn more recipes.
I not only learned new recipes, I also learned new baking tricks! We made chocolate granola, which is a recipe I tried in the past. I feel motivated to make it more regularly now that I’ve seen a new way to do it.
I used to stir all of it after a few minutes. Then, I tried to cook it on a pan. That is a good option if I am in a hurry. But the way I have now learned it is to bake it in a low temperature and not stir it, which is definitely much more convenient!
Granola is very easy to make!
- 300gr of a mixture of nuts, seeds, oats
- 40gr of coconut oil or butter
- 40ml of Maple Honey
- Half a teaspoon of salt
How to make it:
- Stir the dry ingredients in a container
- Mix the honey and oil in another container.
- Integrate the two previous mixtures
- Bake on a baking sheet or tray at 170 °C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After that time, you turn the granola over so that all parts are golden.
- After 18 to 20 minutes, once everything is golden and toasted, take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Once cooled, put it in a glass jar to keep it crisp.
Have you tried this recipe yet? Do you have a recipe to share? Connect with me on Facebook, I would like to know what else you add to your granola!